At 40 RM, one can enjoy the amenities offered by this water park.
You will surely get wet in this water park. Be sure to bring extra clothes and undies. Here’s the list of the water rides and slides I have tried.
- Shock Wave. I really had fun here because it felt like I was floating in the sea with waves pushing me through the shore.
- Super Tube. This one was really awesome. I got to ride many times here. Though you have to rent a floater.
- Tarzan in Town. This one was quite difficult. We had to climb up to a series of floating logs which was anchored with a rope at the bottom of the pool. We only had to hold on to a rope hanging above us. What was really challenging here was keeping our balance until we reached the other side of the pool.
- Thunder Bolt. We had to wait a specific time, around 2pm if my memory serves me right just to enjoy this fun ride. It’s a ride you don’t really wanna miss.
- Action River. If you want a relaxing ride, try this one out. Just wear your sunblock because it is really hot while floating around this flowing water going around.
- Water Factory. This one is great for kids. Two water slides available here. Be sure to accompany your kids.
I must have miss some rides since some were closed for renovation or were not functioning at that time.
Here’s the list.
- Bubble Pool
- Ripple Bay
- Surf Shack
- Baby Wave
- Water Factory
- Pink Slide